Are you desperate to get rid of your love handles and extra spare tire round your tummy? If you’re not happy with what you see in the mirror, remember that you have the power to change it; and you can achieve your weight-loss goals.
Here’s some small changes you can make to your lifestyle to ensure you get the body you’ve always wanted, in double-quick time.
Five Lifestyle Changes to Speed Up Weight Loss
- Use your house as a home-gym. In order to work out at home, you don’t need to invest in lots of professional gym equipment. Instead, use the items in your home. Run up and down your stairs, use your chair to do squats, and a cushion for stomach crunches. Be as creative as you can!
- Be sugar-savvy. Sugar is hidden in a number of foods and it’s a major contributor to obesity in the US. Aim to cut down on the amount of sugar you’re eating, and you’ll notice the weight starting to come off more quickly.
- Walk, walk, walk! It’s time to skip the car and walk to work. Walk up the stairs rather than taking the elevator. Walk to your friend’s house rather than catching the bus. Get using those legs as often as you can!
- Take up a weekly activity. Now is an excellent time to take up a new hobby that keeps you active. Sports are always great for boosting weight-loss and they’re enjoyable too. However, if you’d prefer something more sedate, consider yoga, which is excellent for stretching and lengthening muscles.
- Drink plenty of water. Often, we carry around a lot of weight thanks to water retention. Believe it or not, the easiest way to beat the bulge is to drink more. Stay well hydrated and you’ll start to notice the water weight coming off.
Getting Help With Your Weight Loss
If you’d like professional help losing the excess weight, get in touch with Bellavista Medi-spa today! Our physician-supervised weight loss program is designed to help you reach your weight-loss goals quickly and effectively, whilst remaining healthy and safe. To find out more, simply get in contact with the team today at 813-751-3444.