Sometimes, when you’re trying to lose weight, it can feel like an impossible task; particularly if you’ve got a lot to lose. The prospect of trying to shift several pounds can be depressing!
However, it’s important to view weight-loss as a series of small steps, rather than one giant leap. Armed with the right tools, tips and techniques, it’s perfectly possible to climb that weight-loss mountain one step at a time, rather than simply viewing the pinnacle and believing you’ll never get there.
Some Small Changes You Can Make Today
Here’s just a few things you can do differently in your life, as of today, to start making the difference.
- Skip the latte. It may be a nice pick-me-up on the way to work, but that full-fat latte is doing your waistline no favors at all. Order a black coffee instead; or even better, just stick to water.
- Leave the remote by the TV. Instead of having the remote right next to you, deliberately leave it by the TV, forcing you to get up and out of your seat every time you want to change the channel. And if you’re really feeling dedicated… do ten jumping jacks every time you’re up!
- Cut the dessert. Remember, you can still enjoy a great meal out with friends without eating a dessert. This final course is often sugary, which of course, is laden with calories.
- Don’t get the bus. When you next need to head into town, don’t catch the bus, walk it instead. Try to set a brisk pace, in order to get the heart pumping and those calories burning.
- Make time for exercise. Think you don’t have enough time for exercise? You don’t necessarily need to devote hours to going to an aerobics class. Even doing just fifteen minutes of high-impact cardio every day will help.
Get the Help You Need to Succeed
Losing weight requires drive, determination and more than a little bit of support. At Bellavista Medi Spa, we’re here to help you achieve your weight-loss goals, safely and healthily. To find out more, simply get in contact with the team today at 813 751 3444.