Medical Weight Loss In Tampa
The Bellavista Medi Spa Wellness and Medical Weight loss plan is designed to set you up for maximum success in achieving your weight loss goals. After a thorough health assessment and review of your current diet and exercise habits, we customize a diet that will help you lose weight but also increase the likelihood of you sticking to your diet. To assist your body into adjusting to smaller portions and/or decrease in calories or carbs (depending on which diet fits best for you), we pair your diet plan with appetite suppressants and weekly vitamin B12 injections to boost your metabolism and maintain your energy. With a little hard work, mental and physical training you are on your way to becoming a slimmer and healthier you in just a few steps!
Lose Weight Faster With Our Medical Weight Loss Program:
Step 1 – Initial Assessment
- Thorough Medical History
- Physician Consultation
- Nutritional and Exercise Consultation
- Body Composition Assessment
- Review of Customized Wellness and Medical Weight loss Plan
Step 2 – Diet + Weekly Monitoring
- If clinically warranted, appetite suppressants will be prescribed
- Vitamin B12 injections
- Weekly weigh-in
- Vitals check
- Diet adjustments if necessary
Step 3 – Maintain 4 Life
- Goal check
- Strategies on keeping up your new healthy lifestyle
- Increase exercise
- Maintenance B12 injections
Why A Medical Weight Loss Program?
- Medical Approach: How many commercial diets have you tried in the past that were simply not focused enough or effective? Under this program, you are monitored by Physician and products used are prescription strength.*
- Flexibility: Program can be adjusted, as necessary, to promote more effective weight loss that maintains muscle mass while maximizing fat loss.*
- Maintain & Keep The Weight Off: Train your brain is our motto! Approximately 95% of people who lose weight on a low calorie regimen gain the weight back within a year. This program emphasizes weight maintenance, behavior modification, education, and long term follow-up.*
Why You Can’t Lose Weight… It’s Not Your Fault!
Being overweight can be a symptom of other underlying conditions. Stress induced eating, chemical and hormonal imbalance or just plain ole poor eating habits can all result in obesity. The real scary thought is what obesity can then turn into, heart disease and diabetes among a few. The good news is that we can now pinpoint reasons that cause so many people to remain overweight. Hormonally and chemically speaking, here are some of the reasons why some people are overweight:
- Adiponectin: Your body is too low in this very important fat burning hormone.
- Ghrelin: This hunger hormone is way too high, you find yourself fighting cravings, and you are unable to reduce your food intake.
- Insulin resistance: This hormone becomes less effective at lowering your blood sugar, and most of the carbohydrates you consume are stored directly as fat.
- Cortisol: This stress hormone not only breaks down muscle for energy in excess, but also deposits fat directly in your belly.
- Leptin resistance: Your brain no longer responds to this satiating hormone, the signal you are full is not generated, and you continue to eat way past what your body requires.
- Dopamine: You no longer respond to this pleasurable chemical appropriately, and a relentless biochemical drive in your brain tells you to continue eating.
Call now to make your appointment for medical weight loss in Tampa, FL at 813-751-3444
All information contained within this site, is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website or our testimonials. Always consult a physician or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health or on any opinions expressed within this website. Results very from patient to patient.